The scholarship details and criteria are as follows:
- Available to international students and US citizens.
- Scholarship applicants must have submitted a materially complete Application for Admissions by the scholarship application due date and must be entering for the program for the first time.
- May be applied to Performance Certificate or Degree programs for Vocal, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Drums. (Encore program is not eligible).
- The total scholarship amount will be divided by the total number of quarters in the particular program and credited toward each quarter’s tuition in equal amounts for as long as the student maintains a 3.5 GPA.
- Scholarships are non-transferable, and may not be applied to any person, program or start date other than the one for which it was awarded.
- Award recipients will be notified one to two weeks following the application due date.
- Scholarship Application.
- 1 page essay describing yourself and why you should be considered as a candidate for this Scholarship. You may include your musical back ground, aspirations or any other factors that you consider relevant.
- VHS or DVD video which must contain at a minimum: two (2) songs in two (2) different styles in an ensemble setting and one (1) solo piece (a cappella piece for vocalists).
For Programs Beginning: Spring 2013
Deadline is: March 1, 2013
Send your completed scholarship application form and accompanying documents to:
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
For more information, please visit : official website