It is important to note the following:
- To be eligible for all of our scholarships and bursaries students must be classified as international students in terms of fees.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple scholarships but will only receive the one of greatest value.
- All of our scholarships and bursaries are subject to terms and conditions.
Open to international applicants of any nationality this competitive scholarship rewards academic excellence by making a substantial contribution towards your tuition fees.
Quantity: Up to 30
- All undergraduate degree (first year entrants only)
- All taught Masters (full programme only)
Complete the scholarship application form at official website Please note that you must have applied for one of our courses before applying for this scholarship.
Deadline: Friday 5 July 2013
For more information, please visit : official website