International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management, University of Gloucestershire, UK
It is important to note the following:
- To be eligible for all of our scholarships and bursaries students must be classified as international students in terms of fees.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple scholarships but will only receive the one of greatest value.
- All of our scholarships and bursaries are subject to terms and conditions.
The International Merit Scholarship for MSc in Human Resource Management (International) is a prestigious award for students with an excellent academic background.
- Award value: £2,000
- Term: One-off award towards one year Masters fees, non-renewable. September intake only.
- Quantity: Two
- Eligible courses: MSc in Human Resource Management (International)
- Application type: Application is by scholarship essay
- Title: How could the study of ‘Human Resource Management and Development’ at the University of Gloucestershire support your career and personal development?
- Length: 1,000 words
- Comments: Please mark your essay “International Merit Scholarship for HRM”
For more information, please visit : official website