- Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition fees
- Number of awards: 1
- Eligibility: Self-funded applicants of any nationality from the Entrepreneurship Sector
The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both:
- Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials, professional track record and personal merit.
- Interview: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort.
* Candidates who apply after the scholarship deadline may still be considered if funds are available.
The recipient of this scholarship is expected to help promote Cranfield in their country or within their industry.
The Leo Murray Scholarship
The Leo Murray scholarship was set up in honour of Professor Leo Murray who retired as Director of the School of Management in 2003.
Course: Full-time MBA
Value: up to £14,000 towards the tuition fees
Number of awards: 1
Scholarship details: The award will be granted to a candidate who has achieved significant academic and career success to date, and who can demonstrate both individual strengths and entrepreneurial spirit.
For more information, please visit : official website