Open to residents of All Nationalities
- Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate research degree programme within the relevant eligible department during the 2013/14 academic year;
- Submit all the relevant application material/information by the stated funding deadline;
- Fulfil the relevant academic entry requirements set by King’s.
- These studentships provide funding to cover home/EU tuition fees, so students required to pay international tuition fees are eligible to apply but will be required to cover the difference between the home/EU and international fee level from alternative sources;
- These studentships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- Taught masters programmes, masters by research, and MPhilStud programmes are not eligible.
Applications may be submitted from 12-Nov-2012 until 28-Mar-2013
Information about the application
Marks will be given for the quality of applicants based on:
- i) Evidence and strength of academic qualifications gained (minimum entry qualification is an undergraduate 2i and/or a higher degree), and where applicable, professional qualifications and/or relevant experience;
- ii) Strength of the research proposal;
- iii) Matching of the applicant’s interests with his/her potential supervisor
Value of award
Tuition fees at Home/EU fee rate plus annual stipend
Each studentship will cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate plus provide an annual stipend for up to three years, subject to satisfactory progress. NOTE: International students who are required to pay international tuition fees are eligible to apply but will be required to cover the difference between the home/EU and international fee level from alternative sources.
All applicants who submit a complete admissions application by the deadline of 28 March 2013 will be considered for this studentship.
Research & Graduate School Support Section
King’s College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 3376/3389
Fax: +44 (0)20 7848 3328
For more information, please visit : official website