Applicants will possess:
- a Sarjana (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale). S2 graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 525 or IELTS of 5.5 or IBT TOEFL score of 70/71. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
Agricultural Development / Agricultural Economics; Communications / Journalism; Economic Development; Finance and Banking; Human Resources Management; Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration; Technology Policy and Management; Urban & Regional Planning; and Public Health Policy and Management (including HIV / AIDS policy and prevention, drug abuse education, treatment, and prevention). Researchers, treatment providers, prevention specialists, and program planners at governmental or non-governmental organizations will also be considered).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP TOEFL or IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- Two letters of reference from your current employer (direct supervisor) and one other person, such as previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is April 15, 2013.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice. .
Formulir pendaftaran dapat di-download di sini.