The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Vocal performance program only, and may not be transferred to “non- performance program” emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
Eligibility is determined by a combination of academic standing (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75) and the quality and content of the scholarship essay (described below).
To be considered for a HCCCF Vocal Scholarship, you must take the following steps:
- Complete a HCCCF Vocal Scholarship application (see application download instructions below).
- Submit a 250 word essay explaining why you should be considered for a HCCCF Vocal Scholarship. Include your long and short-term goals and any other factors you consider relevant. Essays that exceed the 250 word limit will not considered.
- Submit a copy of your official high school or college transcript.
One Complete Vocal Program Equipment Package per Awardee:
- Sennheiser e835 Microphone
- Sennheiser HD201 Headphones
- 20 Ft. Male to Female XLR Cable with XLR to 1/4″ Adapter
For programs beginning: Spring 2013
Submit application by: March 1, 2013
All materials must be submitted in a complete package and mailed via US Postal Service to:
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
For more information, please visit : official website