This financial aid is available for:
- applicants from Europe (the countries listed below have priority*)
- applicants from the United States and Canada
- applicants from developing countries
- applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
- academic and professional merit
- demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
- demonstrated financial need
When submitting your application to ISU, please don’t forget to attach your resume. Your resume may be given by ISU Staff Members to sponsors. However, ISU will not give its sponsors contact information, but will try its best to match applicant’s profiles to sponsor requirements.
The ISU Funding Committee, which includes both faculty and Sponsors, awards funding to applicants whose career goals appear to stand to gain substantial benefit from the ISU MSc programs. Funding is given for help towards tuition fees only. ISU does not assist with living or travel expenses.
For more information, please visit : official website