Master of Biotechnology by Coursework Scholarship, RMIT University, Australia
Scholarships are initially for one year but are reassessed at the end of your first year at RMIT. The value is $5000 per year.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- not be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- be commencing full time study at RMIT in one of the following:
- Master of Biotechnology
- Master of Biotechnology (Clinical Microbiology)
- Master of Biotechnology (Environmental and Agricultural Biotechnology)
- Master of Biotechnology (Food Microbiology)
- Master of Biotechnology (Food Science and Technology)
How to apply
There is no scholarship application form; your application for the Master of Biotechnology (by coursework) program automatically enters you for the scholarship.
The Scholarship Selection Committee will consider your academic results from your undergraduate degree when assessing you for a scholarship.
There is no open or closing date. You will be notified about whether you have received a scholarship by 30 June for the July intake and 15 February for February intake.
International Scholarships Office
Phone: (+61 3)9925 5135
Fax: (+61 3) 9663 6925
In person: International desk at Info Corner
Level 1, Building 22, City Campus
330 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000