Fulbright Presidential Scholarship PhD Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Applicants will possess:
- a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.00 scale).
- demonstrated leadership qualities.
- a good understanding of Indonesian and other cultures.
- a deep commitment to the chosen field of study.
- a determination to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program and to take up academic positions in higher education upon their return.
- a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 575 or IBT TOEFL score of 90 or IELTS score of 6.5. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
* (Grant duration is 3 years.)
All disciplines and fields of study are eligible for a Fulbright award. The fields of study covered by the Fulbright scholarship program in the past were limited to the Social Sciences and Humanities. Since 2004, however, the policy has been changed to include also other disciplines with the exception of fields related to patient care or medical training or to continue their study at medical school.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective and three to five pages research proposal.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP/IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is April 15, 2013.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click official website.