Business School’s Dean’s Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
January 2013 entry
This scholarship is offered to international students who have applied to study any full-time MA/MSc course in The Business School beginning in January 2013.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are eligible to apply.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
All full-time taught MA/MSc degrees offered by The Business School. This does not include the Bournemouth MBA.
How much is the scholarship worth?
50% of the tuition fee payable for the standard duration of the course (excludes repeat units).
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- Three (one award per academic framework (Finance, Managament and Law).
- An outstanding academic profile relevant to your course (equivalent to a UK 1st class honours degree) as assessed by NARIC
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your scholarship application form.
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified four weeks after the deadline.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk