UQ Science International Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Queensland, Australia
Science Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships: Total value AU $12,000
(paid AU $6,000 in first semester of study and AU $6,000 in second semester of study)
Science Postgraduate Merit Scholarships: Total value AU $5,000
(paid at AU $3,000 in first semester of study and AU $2,000 in second semester of study)
The scholarships are available for students applying for entry into any of the science coursework programs at postgraduate level.
- Agricultural Studies
- Animal Studies
- Environmental Management
- Food Studies
- Geographic Information Science
- Magnetic Resonance Technology
- Molecular Biology
- Plant Protection
- Rangeland Management
- Regional Development
- Rural Systems Management
- Sustainable Systems
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Veterinary Studies
The scholarships are available for international students who have completed undergraduate studies and have been accepted into an eligible postgraduate program at UQ. Applicants must be classified as an international student in Australia.
Please view the complete Terms & Conditions before applying.
(Australian citizens and Australian permanent residents are invited to apply for UQ’s available domestic scholarships at: official website).
1. Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate application form for international students (official website) for entry into one of the eligible Science programs (listed in Appendix 1) to the UQ International Admissions Section or through your agent.
UQ International Admissions Section
Level 2, JD Story Building
The University of Queensland
Brisbane, Queensland, 4072 Australia
2. Receive a UQ Student ID Number
3. Complete and submit the Science International Scholarship online application form below.
By submitting an online application you acknowledge that you have read and understand the scholarship Terms & Conditions.
Scholarship applications must be received by 12 midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 31 October to commence in Semester 1, 2013 (February)
For enquiries contact:
+61 3 8676 7004 (outside Australia)
1800 671 980 (within Australia)
For more information, please visit official website