ESP Acoustic Guitar Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Guitar performance program only, and may not be transferred to “non-performance program” emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
- Tuition credit of $2,000.00 ($1,000.00 per quarter for the first two quarters of the program as long as the recipient maintains satisfactory progress)
- A new ESP Acoustic-Electric guitar
To be considered for an ESP Acoustic Guitar Scholarship, you must take the following steps:
- Complete an ESP Acoustic Guitar Scholarship application.
- Submit a video recording (DVD format only) of you performing two (2) diverse songs (in any genre) on the acoustic guitar.
- It is recommended that this include one (1) live ensemble (band or duo) performances, and one (1) solo piece.
For Programs Beginning: Fall 2012
Deadline is: August 24, 2012
Please return the above items to:
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
For more information, please visit official website