Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Community Foundation Vocal Scholarships, Musicians Institute, USA
The scholarship is applicable for students enrolled in the Vocal performance program only, and may not be transferred to “non-performance program” emphases (Audio Engineering, Music Business, Independent Artist, Guitar Craft, or Film) within an AA degree.
One Complete Vocal Program Equipment Package per Awardee:
- Sennheiser e835 Microphone
- Sennheiser HD201 Headphones
- 20 Ft. Male to Female XLR Cable with XLR to 1/4” Adapter
- Enrolling AA (Vocal) students only.
- US citizen and non-US citizen.
- Submit a 250 word essay explaining why you should be considered for a HCCCF Vocal Scholarship. Include your long and short-term goals and any other factors you consider relevant. Essays that exceed the 250 word limit will not considered.
- Submit a copy of your official high school or college transcript.
For programs beginning: Fall 2012
Submit application by: August 24, 2012
All materials must be submitted in a complete package and mailed via US Postal Service to:
6752 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
For more information, please visit official website