The successful applicants will each receive £1,000 for year 3, £2,000 for year 4 and £3,000 for year 5 of their undergraduate degree programme (i.e. £6,000 over 3 years).
The scholarships are open to full time students commencing third year of any of the undergraduate degree programmes listed below in September 2012:
- MEng Petroleum Engineering (H850)
- MEng Chemical Engineering (H810)
- MEng Mechanical Engineering (H305)
- MEng Mechanical Engineering with Materials (H3JM)
- MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering (H605)
- Financial support as detailed below
- Notice of internship opportunities with Chevron
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and demonstration of specific personal characteristics (please see guidelines for full details).
Please complete the application form, and send it together with your CV and your reference.
Deadline: 22nd of October 2012
If you have any queries not answered by the guidelines above please contact Jenny Styles, University of Aberdeen Development Trust (email: email@example.com, tel: 01224 273597).
You will be told whether or not your application has been successful by email by 9 November 2012.
For more information, please visit official website