LLB Scholarships, Birmingham Law School, University of Birmingham, UK
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- LLB with Business
- LLB with French
- LLB with German
- £3,000 per annum
- Deadline for scholarship applications is Friday 29 June 2012
Successful applicants will be notified in July 2012. Scholarships are not paid directly to successful applicants but are set off against the University fee invoice for 2012-2013.
Terms & conditions
- To retain the Excellence Scholarship students must gain a minimum of a 2:1 (60%+) in each year of study. Should these grades not be achieved the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remainder of the programme.
- Students on the Law with French or Law with German programme will receive scholarship payments in years 1,2 and 4 assuming all conditions are met.
- Scholarships are available to all privately funded international students categorised as overseas for fees purposes.
- Scholarships are only available for students beginning their programme in September 2012 and cannot be deferred.
- Students in receipt of support from other funding bodies which wholly cover their tuition are not eligible.