International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University, Australia
- Opening Date: 1 June, 2012
- Closing Date: 31 August, 2012
- Faculty: All Faculties
- Area of Interest: All Areas of Interest
- Scholarship Type: Merit Based
- Year of Study: Postgraduate
Please refer to the Guidelines for Higher Degree by Research Candidates for information on entry requirements at Official Website
- Applicable to: Current Students & Prospective Students
- Nationality: Other Nationalities
- Type: Research
- Maximum number awarded: 6
- course tuition fee for two years for a Masters by Research and three years for a Doctoral degree; and
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the recipient and their dependants for the duration of the award.
Tenable at: Curtin University to undertake a full-time Master’s by Research or Doctoral degree in 2012.
For further information please contact:
Office of Research & Development
GPO Box U1987
PERTH WA 6845
Telephone: +61 8 9266 4906
Fax: +61 8 9266 3793
Criteria: Students who have commenced the degree for which the scholarship is being sought are ineligible to apply.
For more information, please visit official website.