- a Bachelor’s (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- KTP from Papua
- a demonstrated commitment to the development and service of Papua
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 525 or IELTS score of 6.0
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at:
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF)
CIMB Niaga Plaza 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 25
Please return your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (Papua KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed to the following address: aminef.or.id
AMINEF does not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to AMINEF.
Deadline: 29 September 2012
For more information, please visit official website.