Eligibility and Conditions:
- Demonstrate an overall grade average of 75% in previous relevant studies and qualifications.
- This offer does not extend to students who already hold a full scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
- Satisfy the English language requirements for admission to the CDU degree.
- Commence degree study at CDU in 1 or 2 2012.
- This scholarship will be paid each semester.
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester at a Credit average (60 – 74%).
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year.
- Applicant must be on student visa.
How to apply:
- Student must apply for admission into CDU as an international student at official website.
- Students must complete the Application Form and submit it before 6th January 2012.
- Students will be notified on 16 January 2012. They will then need to follow the procedure as outlined by the Department of Immigration & Citizenship for obtaining a student visa in their home country.
These scholarships are competitive and meeting the minimum requirements described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship. All applicants who meet the minimum conditions will be included in the selection process. The decision of the selection panel is final and no review or re-assessment will be conducted.
For more information, please visit official website.