Requirements for candidates as follows :
- excellent M.S. in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, physics or related studies
- strong interest in design and analysis of distributed algorithms
- skills in creative problem solving
English language is mandatory. The candidate will work on the following topics:
- distributed algorithms and self-stabilizing data structures
- fault detectors in distributed systems
- algorithms for self-organizing group communication
- fault tolerant wireless sensor networks
The position will be filled starting February 2012 (exact date is negotiable). Deadline for applications is January 2nd, 2012.
For more information contact:
Prof. Volker Turau (turau at tuhh.de)
Further information about the Institute of Telematics can be found on official website. Women are especially encouraged to apply. The position is in the first instance limited to two years with the possibility of extending for another year. Applications should include a detailed CV, a motivation letter, a list of your M.SC. courses and grades, and a copy of your master thesis. Applications can be send by email to telematik at tuhh.de
More details and information about applications (including the identifier D-11-130) are published at: Official Website.