- Electrical, electronics, mechatronics engineering, or image processing background.
- Prefer candidates with signal/image processing, embedded system (FPGA), real-time application, RFID, wireless sensors network, or LabVIEW skills.
- Good TOEFL score.
- Starting pay KRW 950,000 for master; KRW 1,150,000 for PhD (after tax deduction).
- Increment depending on research achievement, e.g. KRW 1,650,000 for a present PhD student in the 4th year.
- Office utensils supported, including PC, furniture, stationary, etc.
Application or Enquiry:
- Required documents:
Detail resume with recent photo, copy of certificates and TOEFL result, one A4 page of self-introduction (your personality, motivation to join this field of study, reasons of application and personal goals, future plan after your graduation, etc).
- Send application or enquiry to Integrated Health & Usage Monitoring Team leader: IHUM.SSL@gmail.com
- Application due date: Spring semester: 20th Oct. 2011; Fall semester: 20th Apr. 2012.
- For more information, visit official website.