2012 Massey University Vice Chancellor’s High Achievers Scholarship
All applicants must be eligible, and intending, to enrol:
for either full-time (minimum of 105 credits) or part-time (minimum of 45 credits) study;
- in the first year (i.e. 100 level) of a Bachelor degree programme;
- in the year following the award of the Scholarship;
- at any Massey University campus.
- School leaver applicants for the Academic category should normally have achieved a minimum of 20 NCEA Level 2 credits (or the equivalent in unit standards and/or credits or the equivalent in CIE or IB) in each of four subjects from the approved list in order to be considered for this award.
- Credits would normally be expected to reflect a level of excellence across a range of subjects recognized by an endorsement of Excellence, and or excellence within the subject areas of proposed study.
Study Subject(s): Arts (composition, performance, creative writing, and / or visual arts)
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Massey University
Scholarship can be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 30, 2012
Visit Official Website