- Applicants to have hearing loss of 70 DB or greater in better ear (i.e., severely deaf).
- Available for undergraduate study leading to a degree, at second year or above.
- Available for postgraduate study leading to a diploma or degree.
- Any field of study will be considered, but at post-graduate level preference will be given to study in a field that contributes in some way to the development of Deaf people.
- Successful Applicants will have a proven record of academic ability and the potential to benefit from the proposed course of study
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Scholarship Provider: R McKenzie Trust Deaf Development Fund
Scholarship can be taken at: New Zealand
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30 November 2011,30 November 2012
Visit Official Website.