Ohio Soybean Council Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2012-2013
1. Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student in an Ohio College or university program, having attained at least sophomore status by the fall of 2012.
2. Applicant must be majoring in biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, biotechnology, bioenergy, biofuels, food science, agricultural communications, agricultural business, agricultural education, or any of the agricultural disciplines or related fields, and planning a career focused on any application to agriculture.
3. Applicant must be continuing his/her education as an undergraduate student with an above average scholarship standing; grade point average of 3.0 or higher in major field.
4. Applicants must be a resident of the state of Ohio and provide proof of residency.
5. Scholarship funds are to be used directly for tuition, fees and books.
6. Scholarship funds will be paid to the educational institution.
7. Scholarship is not renewable, although recipients may reapply annually.
Study Subject(s): Any
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: The Ohio Soybean Council Foundation (OSCF)
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 17, 2012
Visit Official Website.