International Scholarships, Northwestern Health Sciences University, USA
- $500.00 (USD) each to Canadian students
- $1,000.00 (USD) each to international students
- Citizen (or equivalent) of a country other than the U.S.
- Not eligible for U.S. federal loans
- Enrolled full time
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 from the trimester preceding the award
Students are notified by email when applications become available in the third month of each trimester. To apply, complete an application.
Recipients are notified by email the first week of the trimester in which scholarships are awarded.
For more information, please visit official website.