Chancellor’s Diamond Scholarships at University of Hertfordshire
- apply for a place as a full-time undergraduate on one of our campus-based courses
- achieve the entry requirements for your course
- are academically gifted – you’ll need a minimum of 400 UCAS points, including one A grade at A level, a triple distinction BTEC National Diploma or IB diploma with 36 points, in addition to any specific requirements for your course
- supply a reference from your school’s/college’s Gifted and Talented/Very Able lead teacher (or equivalent) to support your application
- During your studies,you’ll need to maintain a 2.1 average.
- UCAS tariff points must be obtained in a single year’s sitting, at the first attempt.
Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: University of Hertfordshire
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Scholarship Application Deadline: 13 April 2012 Chancellor’s Diamond Scholarships at University of Hertfordshire,UK 2012
Visit Official Website