- The bachelor scholarships are intended for non-norwegian applicants not residing in norway, and cover one-third of the tuition fee for each year of the programme. Total value: approximately noK 60,000.
- a. wilhelmsen foundation scholarship programme The a. wilhelmsen foundation scholarship programme provides a two-year scholarship valued at noK 150,000 per year, for up to two students each year.
- scholarships are also available for excellent candidates from the bachelor of shipping management programme.
- The scholarships consist of a full tuition fee waiver for the first year of the programme (value noK 65,200) and a 50 % tuition fee waiver for the second and the third year of the programme (value approx. noK 30,000 for each year).
- The 50% tuition fee waiver for the second and third year is contingent on above average academic performance in the first , and respectively the second year of the programme
Study Subject(s): Business Administration, Shipping Management
Course Level: Bachelor
Scholarship Provider: BI Norwegian Business School
Scholarship can be taken at: Norway
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 April 2012
Visit Official Website.