2012 NIBCA University Undergraduate Scholarships
1. Applicant MUST be a second-year student at a two year school who is planning to transfer to a four or five-year program for the fall 2012 term, or a college sophomore, junior or senior in a bachelor degree program. Junior and senior level applicants MUST have one full academic year of coursework remaining at the beginning of the fall 2012 term.
2. Applicant MUST demonstrate a desire to work in NIBCA area.
3. Applicant MUST desire a career in construction.
4. Applicant MUST be a full-time student.
5. Applicant MUST be enrolled or intend to enroll in either an ABET or an ACCE accredited program.
6. Applicant MUST pursue a BS degree in construction or construction-related engineering. A dual degree with construction or construction-related engineering as one part is acceptable.
7. Applicant MUST be a U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States (i.e. must possess a “permanent resident” card).
Study Subject(s): Construction or Construction-related Engineering
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: NIBCA Education Committee
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Scholarship Application Deadline: October 15, 2011