The universities in the consortium work together with the aim to promote the mobility of PhD students in the context of a well structured and rich program of study. The Program provides an intercultural experience, and increases through the ideal mix of theory and practice the international employability of graduates.
- University of Graz / Austria
Academic Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Josef Marko
- University of Bologna / Italy
Academic Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Stefano Bianchini
- University of Primorska / Slovenia
Academic Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Mitja Zagar
- New Bulgarian University / Bulgaria
Academic Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Anna Krasteva
Graduates of master studies or equivalent from the following fields of study: Law, Economics, Social Sciences (Political Sciences, Sociology, Political Geography, Demography, Gender Studies, Psychology), Humanities (History, Philosophy, Linguistics, Cultural Studies). High level of English (provision of a language certificate).
The electronic application documents have to be sent in ONE pdf-document by email to: email@example.com.
- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Diploma certificate / degree certificate (plus English translation)
- Proof of knowledge of English (TOEFL internet-based miminum score of 84 points, IELTS minimum score of 6.5 or Cambridge Proficiency Exam.)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Transcript of university records (plus English translation)
- Research project structured with background, research presentation, methodology, expected results (the length should be between 3.000 and 5.000 words).
The consortium of the Joint PhD Programme Diversity Management and Governance does not provide any scholarships.
The fee depends on the University the applicant chooses. More information available here.