Ten doctoral programs are currently united under the roof of GGNB, sharing a common interdisciplinary training platform for their Ph.D. candidates. All courses are in English. Each Ph.D. candidate is affiliated with one of the doctoral programs of GGNB where he/she receives individual counseling and is guided in his/her thesis work by a thesis committee of at least three faculty members.
We invite for applications for Ph.D. positions in Biology / Physics / Chemistry in the following doctoral programs:
• Biomolecules: Structure – Function – Dynamics
• Molecular Biology of Microbial, Animal and Plant Cells
• Molecular Biology of Development and Interaction between Organisms
• International Max Planck Research School “Physics of Biological and Complex Systems”
• Molecular Physiology of the Brain
• Sensory and Motor Neuroscience
• Systems Neuroscience
• Theoretical and Computational Neuroscience
Scholarships and institutionally financed Ph.D. positions are available.
Candidates holding a Master’s degree in the natural sciences or related disciplines and an excellent academic record may apply by 15 May 2011 or also independent of deadlines.
Application Deadline : 15 May 2011Visit Official Website.