Field of study
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society,
- Public Administration,
- Science Education and Communication,
- Sustainable Energy Technology,
- Systems and Control
Requirements for application
- The online application form for admission to the university has been completed and all certified documents have been received.
- You have been (provisionally) accepted to a master programme at the University of Twente.
- You are excellent, both academically as well as socially.
- Sufficient mastery of the English language:
- academic IELTS, overall band score of at least 6.5 / TOEFL, internet based (TOEFL-iBT) of at least 90
- academic IELTS, speaking score of at least 6.0 /
- TOEFL, internet based (TOEFL-iBT) speaking score of at least 22
- Your faculty has nominated you for the UT Scholarship.
- You are a national of a non EU/EEA country.
- You show potential to become a future leader (of industry).
- You are strongly committed to society.
- The UT Scholarship is not meant for candidates who already have their Master degree
Deadline for application
You cannot apply for the UT Scholarship yourself. You can only be nominated by the faculty of the university for a UT Scholarship between October 2010 and May 2011.
The amount of the scholarship will be determined by the faculty with a maximum of €20,000. Please be aware that only a limited number of scholarships are available. Only the most excellent students will be nominated.
After being admitted to the University, the faculty may decide to nominate you for the scholarship. In that case the faculty will contact you to confirm your interest in the scholarship. For questions please send an email to scholarship[at]so.utwente.nl.