- Master’s degree in Food Science or equivalent
- Experience with or knowledge about sensory science and multivariate data analysis will be an advantage
- Good laboratory skills
- Good collaboration skills
- Good communication skills in Danish and English (written and oral)
- Structured and analytical working approach
Approval and Enrolment
The scholarships for the PhD degree are subject to academic approval, and the candidates will be enrolled in one of the general degree programmes of DTU. For information about the general requirements for enrolment and the general planning of the scholarship studies, please see the DTU PhD Guide.
Salary and appointment terms
The salary and appointment terms are consistent with the current rules for PhD degree students. The period of employment is 3 years.
We must have your online application by 7 May 2011. Please open the link “apply for this job online”, fill in the application form and attach the following documents;
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diplom
- A vision for the PhD study and for this project in particular
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here)
Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree, but cannot begin before having received it.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Apply for this job online
Application Deadline : 7 May 2011Visit Official Website.