Australian Government Endeavour Awards
The Endeavour Awards aim to:
- Develop on-going educational, research and professional linkages between individuals, organisations and countries,
- Provide opportunities for high achieving individuals from Australia and overseas to increase their skills and enhance their global awareness,
- Contribute to Australia’s position as a high quality education and training provider, and a leader in research and innovation, and
- Increase the productivity of Australians through an international study, research or professional development experience.
The Australia Awards brings together under a single recognisable brand, the Endeavour Awards administered by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) and the international development awards administrated by the Australia Agency for International Development (AusAID). Further information is available at the Australia Awards website.
Endeavour Awards brochures:
- Endeavour Executive Awards ( PDF 547KB )
- Endeavour Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Awards ( PDF 517KB )
- Endeavour Research Fellowships for Indigenous Australians ( PDF 703KB)
- Endeavour VET Awards ( PDF 543KB)
Further information on the Endeavour Awards:
|1 April 2011||Applications open for the 2012 round of the Endeavour Awards.|
|30 June 2011||Applications close for the 2012 round of the Endeavour Awards.|
|July - October||After the closing date, DEEWR will review applications to ensure applications meet Award eligibility requirements. |
Applications which meet eligibility requirements will then proceed to an external selection panel where they will be assessed against the selection criteria.
The selection panel makes recommendations to DEEWR with the final decision on Award allocation being made by DEEWR.
|November 2011||Applicants are advised of the outcome of the 2012 Endeavour Awards|
Application Deadline : 30 June 2011Visit Official Website.