Master Scholarships, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
- € 20.000: A nearly full scholarship covering tuition fee, accommodation, visa costs and part of the living expenses for Non-EER students
- € 10.000: A scholarship covering a major part of the tuition fees for non-EER students, or a nearly full scholarship for EER students
- € 5.000: A scholarship covering accommodation expenses for one year
The Faculty board will select students for the scholarships depending on their grades, motivation and financial situation. The scholarships will be awarded early May.
You can apply by sending us this application form and a scholarship motivation letter. The scholarship motivation letter should include
- an explanation why you wish and need to receive the amount you specified above
- an indication of what financial resources you can contribute yourself to your studies
- if you are still planning to participate in the programme if you do not receive this scholarship.
You can find the application form here.
The application deadline for the VU Fellowship Programme 2011-2012 is 1 April 2011.
To improve your chances, we recommend you to apply for scholarships that are available through Nuffic or other organizations as well.