HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at:
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: http://ditnaga.dikti.go.id
We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2011.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
To download form click here