- Reconfigurable Hardware and Software Components
- Ressource and Communication Management in Dynamic Networks
- Organisation of large Dynamic Networks
- Interdisciplinary Design Processes
- Performance-oriented Modelling and Specification Techniques
- Intelligent Systems in Production and Logistics
- Intelligent Mechatronic Systems
- A Master degree (or diploma) in one of the PACE subjects (mathematics, computer science, information systems, engineering, physics, chemistry, or a related field). In rare cases we accept very talented (top of their class) students with a Bachelor degree, for a shortened Master plus PhD program. If you are interested in this option, please contact us.
- Above average grades for your Master courses.
- A TOEFL score of minimum 80, or an IELTS score of minimum 6.0 (required for everyone except nationals from English-speaking countries).
- Students who are admitted to a PACE program, receive a full fellowship. The procedure for requesting a fellowship is integrated in the application procedure. There are no additional study fees, except for a small enrollment fee. Further details, including information on the cost of living in Paderborn, can be found on the Paderborn University website under “international students”.
Application ProcedurePlease note that you can edit your application in our system at any time. Once you press the submit button at the very end, the application is final and will be considered in the admissions procedure.
You will be asked to upload various documents (e.g. transcripts). These can only be uploaded as PDF files. If you do not have a program for creating PDFs you can download one here.
Application Deadline : 30 May 2011