Full scholarship is available to qualified talented students who meet Masdar Institute`s high admission standards. The requirements are as follows:
- A relevant undergraduate degree
Undergraduate degrees must be in the fields of science, engineering, or information technology
- High CGPA from a recognized university
The minimum CGPA for consideration of admissions is 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- High GRE scores
The minimum score required on the GRE Quantitative for consideration of admissions is 700. There is no cut-off score for the Verbal and Analytical but these scores are also important and evaluated. The GRE exam cannot be waived.
- High TOEFL (or academic IELTS)
The minimum TOEFL score required is 91 (IBT) on the international TOEFL. The minimum academic IELTS score is 6.5. The TOEFL/IELTS can only be waived for native English speakers (e.g., Native American or native UK students, etc.).
Students accepted into the Masdar Institute will be offered a full scholarship which includes the following:
- 100% tuition fee scholarship
- Medical Insurance
- International students will receive reimbursement for travel expenses (economy class air-ticket) into Abu Dhabi and back home after completion of studies. Travel expenses (return economy class air-ticket) back to the student`s home country at the end of the 1st year of studies will also be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement of TOEFL and GRE exam fees (upon registration at Masdar Institute and submission of original receipts)
- A competitive stipend per month (cost of living allowance) which is currenlty set at 4,000AED.
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology,
P.O. Box 54224, Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 2 6988122
Fax: +971 2 6988121