- a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures a
- demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright-DIKTI program
- a minimum institutional TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.0
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms. Forms are available either by mail or in person at:
Direktorat Ketenagaan, Ditjen Pendidikan Tinggi
Kementerian Pendidikan Nasional
Gedung D lt. 5.
Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Pintu 1 Senayan
Please return your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two years old, institutional TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed to the following address: ditnaga.dikti.go.id DIKTI does not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to DIKTI.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is April 15, 2011.
The form can be downloaded here:
To download form click here