Who is eligible?
There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- You must have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honours degree or equivalent
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Coverage and award terms
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3200
- Conference allowance for two major overseas conferences in the 4-year period
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation