Applicants will be required to provide a written statement (no more than 2 x A4 page) demonstrating the following:
* Commitment to leadership.
* Commitment to ECU’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Selection is based on TER and demonstrated commitment to ECU core values.
* Academic merit
* School leaver
* ECU as 1st preference on TISC application
* Academic excellence and endeavour
* Commitment to ECU’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence
* 90 + TER or Beazley Medal winner
* Australian citizen
* Australian permanent humanitarian visa
* Australian permanent resident visa
* New Zealand citizen
Level of study:
* Undergraduate bachelor courses
Year of study:
* 1st year
* Full-time on-campus
* Part-time on-campus
Amount: $4000 per year for full-time enrolment (pro rata for part time – minimum 30 credit points)
Frequency: $2000 (or pro rata) payment made each semester for duration of course after census date
Method: Electronic funds transfer
Application opening date: 31 August 2010
Application closing date: 14 January 2011
Visit official website.