A large international faculty of renowned scientists together with stateof-the-art facilities provide an outstanding environment for interdisciplinary research and training in neuroscience. Participating institutions include:
* University of Tübingen – Faculty of Medicine and Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
* Werner Reichardt Centre for Integrative Neuroscience
* Hertie-Institute for Clinical Brain Research
* German Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases – Tübingen
* Bernstein Centre for Computational Neuroscience – Tübingen
* Natural and Medical Sciences Institute at the University of Tübingen
* Max-Planck-Institute for Biological Cybernetics
Application – Scholarships – Fees
* Entry requirements: BSc for master program; MSc, Diploma or MD for doctoral program.
* Application deadlines: January 15 for master program. Doctoral students may apply throughout the year.
* The selection procedure for a place on the master program is three stepped: (1) written application, (2) subject test, (3) interview. Students interested in a doctoral project may contact research groups of their interest directly.
* Scholarships are available for excellent international students. Doctoral students are generally funded through research grants.
* Tuition fees for master students amount to 610 Euros per month. Doctoral students are exempted.
Graduate Training Centre of Neuroscience
International Max Planck Research School
University of Tübingen
72074 Tübingen – Germany
The program is scheduled to start in winter term 2011/12 (the application deadline will be January 15, 2011).
Visit official website.