Number of scholarships: Three
Amount: CHF 30,000
Geographical region: Worldwide
Who can qualify
Accepted candidates who demonstrate exceptionally strong leadership potential
Submitting an essay on: ‘Leadership in an era of Globalization’
Include in your essay the criteria that you would use to select a future global leader, and why (maximum 750 words)
Winners of the essay competition are selected by a jury of distinguished leaders from businesses around the world:
* Martha Maznevski, MBA Program Director, IMD
* Hans-Paul Bürkner, CEO, BCG
* Sandy Ogg, Chief HR, Unilever
* Soren Skou, Partner, A.P. Moller Maersk A/S
Deadline: September 30
Contact: Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to mbafinance[at]imd.ch
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
* Relevance to the essay title
* Organization and structure
* Fully developed arguments
* Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury / sponsors.
Visit official website.