Course of Study
The scholarship is tenable for undergraduate studies in Singapore commencing in Jul/Aug each year. The courses of study should preferably be relevant to the financial sector
The scholarship is open to students from Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, PRC, Taiwan, Vietnam, Laos and Myanmar.
The scholarship is highly selective. Applicants should fulfill the following criteria:
* Concurrently apply for admission to Singapore universities for their course of study;
* Demonstrate leadership qualities and have good co-curricular activities records;
* Make private arrangements to sit for pre-admission tests such as GRE, TOEFL or GMAT; and
* Preferably be below 25 years of age.
Terms of Scholarship
The scholarship will cover the duration required for completing the undergraduate course (3 – 4 years). The scholarship will provide the following:
* Tuition and other compulsory fees;
* Return economy air passage to and from home country; and
* Annual Maintenance allowance.
The award will be reviewed annually subject to satisfactory performance and academic results.
Scholarship application forms and details are available at the Singapore Missions in the respective countries. Requests for application forms by post must be accompanied by a postage paid self-addressed envelope.
Application for the 2011 Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship will open in mid-November 2010.
Visit official website.