About the project:
This MPhil will focus on the influence of carbohydrate gel supplementation on skill performance.
* Students should be holding or expect to achieve a good bachelor’s degree in a related field which could include: Sport and Exercise Science, Science or Engineering disciplines, Psychology, Health Sciences. This will need to be 2.1 or above.
* Applications from those studying outside of the UK are welcome, but the scholarship is fixed at £3,390 towards fees so international students would be required to cover the remainder of their tuition fee.
This bursary will be worth £3,390 (to fully cover UK/EU fees for one year).
How to apply:
Prospective students must submit:
* A CV (maximum 2 pages and it must include some detail on university marks achieved to date).
* A covering Letter (maximum 1 page) stating your choice/s of project and additional details on why you should be considered for a scholarship.
The CV and cover letter can be either emailed to Michelle Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
Room 934, Talbot Building
School of Engineering: Sport and Exercise Science MPhil Scholarships
Swansea, SA2 8PP
Application closing date:
* The closing date for applications is Tuesday 4th May 2010.
* These scholarships are available for a July 2010 start date only.
For informal enquiries contact: Mrs Michelle Rees (Research Centre Administrator): email@example.com or Dr Steve Mellalieu (Postgraduate Programme Director): firstname.lastname@example.org