* Full scholarships (Australian and international students)
* Partial scholarships (Australian citizens/residents only)
* Full-time and part-time study
Applications open 1st May- 1st August
The Master of Integrated Water Management is custom-designed by leading practitioners and academics in a range of disciplines from International WaterCentre (IWC) member universities, ranked among the best in Australia.
The program takes integrated, whole-of-water cycle approach and equips students with the integration, leadership and managerial skills to become part of an elite group of water leaders with sustainable and holistic solutions to global water and climate change challenges.
* A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution.
* Demonstrated English language proficiency
* Commitment to the whole-of-water cycle, integrated and trans-disciplinary approaches to water management.
For applications, timeline, and other details visit:
Take a virtual tour of the course
What our students say
Download the program brochure:
Call: +617 3123 7766